Terry Crews reportedly files Sexual Assault Report with Police

Posted November 11, 2017

Terry Crews has filed a report to the Los Angeles Police Department nearly a month after he made sexual assault allegations against a "high level Hollywood executive".

In a Twitter stream, former National Football League star Crews, 49, said the allegations surrounding Weinstein were giving him "PTSD" because "this kind of thing happened" to himself.

The actor chose to let it go at the time because he didn't want to be ostracized.

Crews did not tell reporters who the "high-level Hollywood executive" assaulting him is, but Variety, a weekly American entertainment trade magazine and website, broke the news early this month that his name is Adam Venit, the longtime head of the leading talent agent company WME.

Crews only identified the perpetrator as a "high-level Hollywood executive" when he recalled the incident on October 10. Venit is on leave from the agency amid the allegation, the report said.

Venit also represents A-list celebrities such as Brett Ratner and Dustin Hoffman, both of whom have been facing sexual misconduct allegations in the recent past.

See Crews' tweets about the incident in the Twitter Moment below.

"I was going to kick his ass right then - but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear", he said. And I understand why many women who this happens to let it go", he wrote before continuing, "Who's going 2 believe you? (Many.) "Do you want to work again?" Inspired by the outpouring of people coming forward about now-disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, the star said he felt compelled to come forward. "(Yes) R you prepared 2b ostracized?(No)".

The "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor, who recalled last year's unwanted experience on Twitter last month, filed the report with the Los Angels Police Department on Wednesday, NBC News reported, citing law enforcement sources.